Sunday 7 April 2013

London makes me feel so blue

Hello lovers, despite the cold and moody weather of London, during spring time, I try to give an extra brightness and colourful touch in my outfit by wearing little special pieces which make the difference from the usual total black look of winter. So today I wear my H&M white blazer - a spring must-have - matched with my Zara navy blue top. 


Stripes are still a trend for Spring/Summer 2013. Bold and graphic, black and white dominated at Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino and Marc Jacobs. For some serious leg lengthening, try a pair of vertically striped trousers, like the one I wear from River Island and as seen in catwalks of Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti and Chloe!!! 



I never mentioned it, but I'm a jewellery collector! No jewellery is bad, pour moi, everything is welcomed in my collection, because I always find a way to match some great jewellery - either rich and big jewelleries with simple and minimal look/outfit or simple and small jewelleries with a printed or maximalistic or embellished look. This time I wear my pearled necklace from Zara - so chic, so Coco! I fall with it from the very first time I noticed it. Gold bracelets and my beautiful rings. I have to admit that while I was creating the look, I had a little influence from Ancient Greece, that's why I matched the gold bracelets with the navy blue top and shoes - the Greek island blue, as I call it!!!






Blue is the new black, for this season, and my velvet blue Jeffrey Campbell heels were one of the best-buy for this season - something blue is so must for S/S 2013. I love these shoes because I can wear them from morning until night. They are so comfy, stylish and unique at the same time. You can find a variety of lovely Jeffrey Campbell and turbans, like the green one I wear only at Belle Luv!


Bisous!
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...